Where fun and adventure begin!



If you are between the ages of 12 and 18, we will require a copy of a birth certificate or current passport; and provincial halth care card (MCP). For applicants that are not Canadian citizens, please provde a copy of a document that legally authorizes the applicant to reside in Canada for an extended period of time.

Once complete, bring the application and supporting documents to us (do not send by email) or drop by any Wednesday evening between 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM. Please email us to let us know when you are comming or if you have any questions.